Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself. Let’s say that the government’s regulations provide no nursing home care available for you: you don’t qualify or the government won’t pay for it.
What do you do?
You opt for Medicare Part G: this section allows anyone 65 or older to receive one gun (Part G) and a single bullet. You are allowed to use that gun to steal food for your family and/or money for your nursing home stay.
It’s likely you will be sent to prison where you will receive all the following at no further cost perhaps until the end of your life:
- Three meals a day
- A roof over your head
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- A library with access to the law
- All the health care YOU need
- Need new teeth? No problem unless you’re on Medicare
- Need glasses? That’s great unless you’re on Medicare.
- Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered! Not so with Medicare!!
As a bonus, your kids can come visit you at least as often as they do now! And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing home. And now, as a final benefit: because you are a prisoner, you don’t have to pay any more income taxes!
Congratulations, by employing Medicare Part G, you will have solved your senior financial plan!
What is wrong with this picture??
If you like what you’ve read here and are interested in reading more, buy the book, “Oh My God! We’re Parenting Our Parents: How To Transform This Remarkable Challenge Into A Journey of Love.“