HOW DOES POP FAMILY COACHING WORK?
PFC’s are trained to assist your family’s obtain its POP needs and meet its POP goals.
When your family works with a POP Family Coach, the first steps involve: obtaining a detailed history of your family, most especially your aging loved ones; gaining familiarity with the members of your TEAM POP and their roles and abilities; and reaching a clear understanding of your family’s current circumstances and requirements.
- Your PFC keeps you focused on problem solving, increasing good communications and expanding compassion thus undermining the drama and helping resolve the unplanned-for complications so many families encounter and don’t know how to resolve.
- Your PFC explores appropriate solutions and additional resources and proposes new points of view to ascertain how those might improve what’s been problematic.
- Your PFC helps to particularize and populate your POPlans with specific tasks, assignments to relevant people and proposed deadlines when necessary.
- Your PFC keeps you focused on problem solving, increasing good communications and expanding compassion;
- Your PFC undermines the family drama so many don’t know how to put to rest
- Your PFC helps your family resolve the unplanned-for complications so many encounter
- Your PFC explores appropriate solutions and additional resources
- Your PFC offers you and your family new points of view that will improve what’s been problematic.
As your most recent POPlan is being put into place, your PFC helps TEAM POP learn how to evaluate, refine and further customize the POPlan to fully meet the family’s requirements.
All POP families are going through major changes and you’re likely to observe, as have others, what a big difference it makes in your family relationships to get some POP Family Coaching. Whether your issues are complex like what to do about your parents’ driving or living arrangements or something as “seemingly” simple as opening joint financial accounts with your parents, POP Family Coaching can help turn yours into a journey of love.
Are you interested in POP Family Coaching?
Please fill out the form below to help us understand your POP needs. We’ll send you more information about POP Family Coaching as soon as possible.
We respect your privacy. Your information will never be shared.