Navigation: POP Community Forums Parenting Your Parents Charging Parent Rent and Living Expenses Reply To: Charging Parent Rent and Living Expenses


There are elder care lawyers, they are wonderful.  They have allot of knowledge about these things.  A lawyer would be great to help you put together an agreement.  It would protect you from any problems in the future.

;I understand your delema.  I do not work at this time because I spend several days a week taking care of my parents.  I really need to get back to work before my disability makes work impossible.  I feel like I am letting my husband down.