Navigation: POP Community Forums Parenting Your Parents living with aging parents Reply To: living with aging parents


Get a lawyer involve.  I’m sure the have formulas for care of parents and what that is worth.  If your parents did a reverse mortgage and paid caregivers there wouldn’t be any house left for siblings.  This idea that the house always has to go to our children is a thing of the past.  God Bless!